Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Bucket List

Become a Algebra 2 teacher

Visit all my family

Go to Mexico

Have closer on my past and start a new future

Go to Washington D.C. with James

Go to a Texas Longhorn games

Learn to speak another language

Go on a cruse

Get my dream car

Meet Justin Long

Go to New York

Go to a Daddy Yankee Concert

Go to Hollywood and see America's Best Dance Crew Live

Go to a Super Cr3w Dance Concert

Go to Porto Rico

Be on a singing show

Spend a whole month with my closes friend in Paris, France

Bail my brother Juan out of jail

Be in a movie

Have a party with my friends

Visit the Texas Chainsaw Massacres House

Visit the House of The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Take all the steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower

Go to the biggest Mall in the World

Fix all my problems in my life and be happy for once

Overcome my fear of Subway's

Be more social with people and not hold back

Get my hair done in a crazy style

See Papa Roach in Concert

Get my dream tattoo

Splatter paint my room

Do something very very exciting with my family

Go to Disneyland with my family

Go to Texas University

Fix my problems with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment